The Full Breath Solution
The Full Breath Solution (FBS) appliance is FDA approved for the treatment of mild to moderate obstructive sleep apnea. The advantages of the Full Breath Solution to other oral appliances are:
- No mandibular (lower jaw) advancement!
- Small and comfortable
- Can be fitted to the upper or lower jaw
- Restrains the tongue from blocking the airway
CPAP is the best non-surgical treatment of choice for all forms of sleep apnea. However, many patients with sleep apnea are unable to tolerate the CPAP machine, whether it is the air blowing into your nose, the mask not fitting, the noise of the machine or feeling claustrophobic from the mask. It is estimated that up to 50% of patients using CPAP, stop using it.
The Full Breath Solution is the answer to CPAP intolerance! In addition, the FBS can be used in conjunction w/ CPAP for treatment of the severe cases and can used to treat snoring. Patients with sleep apnea generally snore while those who snore generally do not suffer from sleep apnea.The video below helps explain the appliance.
Treatment in our office with The Full Breath Solution entails:
- Consultation and evaluation
- A split-sleep study or a sleep study less than 3 years old
- Our office working with your physician
- Fabrication, delivery and modification to your individual needs
Please call our office: (909) 861-2331 to schedule your appointment